If you love strawberries then you’ll love this quick and easy 10-minute strawberry mousse recipe that tastes like all of the strawberry Gods are dancing on your taste buds.
The recipes you can make with strawberries are endless and I don’t know about you, but if strawberries are in season or I see them on special I stock my fridge up with this pretty fruit. But way too often they start going bad quite quickly and I’m left with wasted strawberries which I really don’t like.
When this starts to happen I will make a nice and healthy strawberry jam that our family loves and I pack our smoothies full of strawberries.
Once in a while I decide to make this fresh strawberry mousse as a sneaky treat and I can confidently tell you, it disappears within seconds after I serve it! It’s that good.
Related Posts: Strawberry and Chia See Homemade Jam
What I love the most about this quick strawberry mousse dessert is that it only needs four ingredients. This is perfect for me and it’s why I’m sharing it with you today.
As busy mums, most of us don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen and most of us don’t want to. I feel you can make beautiful, delicious food without spending half a day cooking. Of course, there are times that this is necessary like when you are preparing for a big get together or you’re cooking up a storm for Christmas. But unless it’s a busy time of the year or you’re cooking for an upcoming celebration, easy and quick meals and desserts are definitely the easier to go.
So you don’t forget how to make this dessert, you can print it out by clicking on the box below. That way you can store it in a folder. Otherwise, you can pin it to a board on Pinterest so you can refer back to it every time you wish to make it.
Let me know if you try it, I always love hearing from you guys! If you’re looking for more delicious desserts head over to my Yummy Desserts Pinterest Board where I pin all of the most amazing desserts.
Easy 4 Ingredient Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- 500g (5-6 cups) Fresh or frozen strawberries
- 100g (1 cup) Icing sugar
- 400ml (1⅔ cups) Heavy whipping cream
- 25g (1/4 cup) almond slivers
- Cut strawberries in quarters.
- Place a thick layer of strawberries at the base of the glasses you are serving the mousse in.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of icing sugar on top of strawberries then set aside.
- In a food processor or blender puree remaining strawberries with 400ml of heaving whipping cream, add remaining icing sugar and process ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mousse over the cut strawberries in the glass bowls.
- Toast slivered almonds in a dry frying pan over medium heat until golden brown.
- Sprinkle a few strawberry pieces and slivered almonds over the top to decorate.
- Serve cold.
Can make 4 serves if desert bowls are smaller.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER