I adore mason jar ideas and even better if you can make them yourself! This list of mason jar ideas is great inspiration for your next dinner party, home decor project or wedding centre pieces. In fact, you can use these ideas to inspire any floral arrangement in your home all year round! Make your home, event or wedding fresh and inviting by adding pops of color creating an easy mason jar diy and a bit of inspiration! Read on to see how versatile these little jars really are.
12 Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Ideas Using Flowers
Add some gorgeous fresh pops of blue and purple to your room by placing some lovely purple Hydrangeas in a blue Mason Jar. If you don’t have blue Mason Jars but want the look, then check out this quick tutorial on how to turn mason jars blue the quick, easy and cheap way.
Create a pretty and whimsical look by placing gorgeous Baby’s Breath in a pretty aqua Mason Jar. This is a great flower and if your budget is tight or you want to have multiple mason jar displays around the house or at your wedding, it is a perfect choice for the budget conscious.
On the opposite end of the spectrum; If budget allows, fill up a painted Mason Jar with gorgeous lush traditional Roses, David Austin Roses and Peonies for a romantic and elegant mason jar display.
5. Go all PINK! If feminine and cute if what you’re after then a combination of pink Mason Jars and Pink Flowers is the perfect touch of cute! Paint your mason jar pink then add some artificial fuchsia or deep pink flowers. To finish the look off wrap some pink twine around the top of your mason jar for a total pink look!
6. For something a little more simple, longer lasting and easy to maintain then why not try these beautiful Mason Jar Succulent Arrangements? These mason jar ideas for beautiful arrangements would be perfect in your kitchen or bathroom.
7. Tulips are always a classy and modern choice. Make your arrangement pop by arranging some lovely white tulips in a mason jar filled with colourful rocks or lollies! You can place a smaller vase inside with water to keep your tulips hydrated.
8. Nothing says French style like dried lavender. Place dried lavender stems in a mason jar, adorn with twine and hang something special like a little vintage key or broach to finish of the look.
9. Bright, fun, modern and inviting! Add pops of yellow by filling your mason jars with white and yellow tulips. Make the look flow by adding other pops of yellow live a bowl or large vase filled with lemons. The perfect Spring/Summer look.
10. Love the ombre look? Paint your mason jar with an ombre finish then finish off your beautiful flower arrangement by adding blue hydrangeas!
11. Want to fill your home with flowers but your budget is tight? Use one of our great mason jar ideas like this combination of Carnations and Baby’s breath to make stunning arrangements in all sorts of colour!
12. Why not try rosemary in a mason Jar for a pretty mason jar arrangement with a difference! This pretty arrangement is very country style and will fill your home with a beautiful fresh aroma.
Which is your favourite in our list of mason jar ideas for flower arrangements? I LOVE them all so it’s hard to choose but since Hydrangeas and David Austin Roses are my favourite flowers I will have to go with some of the ones using these pretty flowers.
Hope these 12 Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Flower Arrangements inspire you to create floral prettiness in your home!