I adore mason jar ideas and crafts for making beautiful home decor! This list of DIY mason jar ideas for flower arrangements is a great place to start for easy upcycled fun crafts that also bring beauty to any table. In fact, I love the idea of these mason jar flower arrangements for any holiday party, dinner party or specal event! Make your home beautiful, fresh and inviting by adding pops of colour and lush floral combinations in gorgeous Mason Jars!
Seriously guys, I’m in LOVE. I love mason jars and fun mason jar ideas… I mean who doesn’t right? I always put flowers in mine and place them around my home. I mainly place arrangements in my kitchen, next to my computer or in my bathroom and bedroom. But really you can put these beautiful little displays anywhere you want!
I’ve been dreaming of Spring through these dreary, dark and wet winter day and I’m finding that I’m starting to pin a lot of flowers and bright images. It may be my subconscious saying, “Hurry up Spring!! Come add some joy to my life!”. Not that I don’t enjoy winter but the dark days get old for me and I’m always dreaming of flowers and warm days!
12 Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Ideas For Flower Arrangements
I have always had a passion for flowers. I love looking at them, having them in my home, my garden and taking photos of them. So today I thought why not share with you two of my all time favourite things…. Mason Jars ideas AND Flowers and give you some tips on how to create some simple and simply gorgeous Mason Jar Flower Arrangements for your home.
- Add some gorgeous fresh pops of blue and purple to your room by placing some lovely purple Hydrangeas in a blue Mason Jar. If you don’t have blue Mason Jars or a blue jar laying around then see this article on how to quickly, easily and cheaply make your mason jars blue without leaving permanent stains.
2. Create a pretty and whimsical look by placing gorgeous Baby’s Breath in a pretty aqua Mason Jar. This is a great flower and if your budget is tight or you want to have multiple arrangements around the house, it is perfect choice for your mason jar ideas.
3. If budget allows then fill up a painted Mason Jar with gorgeous lush traditional Roses, David Austin Roses and Peonies.
4. Keep is simple and classic. Use a clear or coloured (but translucent) mason jar, wrap some twine around the top of the mason jar and fill it with pretty white, cream and peach coloured florals. I love the simplicity of mason jar ideas like this to bring the natural colors out in a bouquet!
5. Go all PINK! If feminine and cute if what you’re after then a combination of pink Mason Jars and Pink Flowers is the perfect touch of cute! Paint your mason jar pink then add some artificial fuchsia or deep pink flowers. To finish the look off wrap some pink twine around the top of your mason jar for a total pink look!
6. For something a little more simple, longer lasting and easy to maintain then why not try these beautiful Mason Jar Succulent Arrangements? These mason jar ideas for beautiful arrangements would be perfect in your kitchen or bathroom.
7. Tulips are always a classy and modern choice. Make your arrangement pop by arranging some lovely white tulips in a mason jar filled with colourful rocks or lollies! You can place a smaller vase inside with water to keep your tulips hydrated.
8. Nothing says French style like dried lavender. Place dried lavender stems in a mason jar, adorn with twine and hang something special like a little vintage key or broach to finish of the look.
9. Bright, fun, modern and inviting! Add pops of yellow by filling your mason jars with white and yellow tulips. Make the look flow by adding other pops of yellow live a bowl or large vase filled with lemons. The perfect Spring/Summer look.
10. Love the ombre look? Paint your mason jar with an ombre finish then finish off your beautiful flower arrangement by adding blue hydrangeas!
11. Want to fill your home with flowers but your budget is tight? Use one of our great mason jar ideas like this combination of Carnations and Baby’s breath to make stunning arrangements in all sorts of colour!
12. Why not try rosemary in a mason Jar for a pretty mason jar arrangement with a difference! This pretty arrangement is very country style and will fill your home with a beautiful fresh aroma.
Which is your favourite in our list of mason jar ideas for flower arrangements? I LOVE them all so it’s hard to choose but since Hydrangeas and David Austin Roses are my favourite flowers I will have to go with some of the ones using these pretty flowers.
Hope these 12 Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Flower Arrangements inspire you to create floral prettiness in your home!